September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

It's Go Time!

 
Where did summer go?!  It's back to school time!  I purposely took my kiddos out of all activities this summer because I knew it would be incredibly busy come fall.  Well, it's now go time!
 
Chelsea on her first day of preschool (year 2!).  Last year she said she wanted to be Mini Mouse when she grew up and this year she says a doctor.  I think Doc McStuffins has a big influence in this decision :)


 
I dropped Chelsea off at school and had to turn around and get Tyler ready for soccer. This is a picture of Tyler antsy to leave the house.  I signed him up for soccer this year to get some energy out.  

 
Tyler at his first day of soccer!



 
He's such a little athlete!

 
After picking Chelsea up from Preschool we had to run to Target.  The kids both decided that they wanted to sit in the main part of the cart.  I didn't have the energy to fight them, so they got their way!

 
Chelsea doesn't officially start dance class until next week, but her Dance Studio was hosting an open house last Wednesday evening.  During that open house, they offered a free dance class!  Chelsea did so well and loved every second!





Chelsea's dance shoes are too darn cute.  Seriously, 3 year old tap shoes are to die for!

 
I signed Tyler up for Gymnastics.  He was very excited for class.  Fortunately he was very athletic and mastered everything within 30 seconds of trying it, but unfortunately he isnt a fan of listening to direction.  He did what he wanted, when he wanted.  I had to walk out of class to let him tantrum in the lobby and i had to leave class 5 minutes before class ended because he was being so difficult. 
 
This session is 6 weeks and I'm hoping he comes around and listens to the instructor.  If so, I'll definitely sign him up for another session because he seems to love the activity.  



 
He was still upset with me (for taking him out of class) on our drive home...

No comments:

Post a Comment