September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa Fisher!

Grandma and Grandpa Fisher came to visit a few weeks back!  We had a great visit and, as always, it flew by way too fast.  Fortunately we are flying out to California to visit them in a couple weeks.
 
Unfortunately we didn't take too many pictures with our camera, but I'll post what we have.  We did go to a Fisher Family Reunion the weekend they were visiting and Shanna took a bunch of pictures there for us.  I'll post those as soon as I get them!
 
 
Chelsea and Tyler hanging on Grandpa!  They were so excited to see Grandma Jane and Papa Bear!



 
I must say, I have a pretty amazing Mother-In-Law!

 
Hanging out with Grandma Jane!

 


 
Dinner time!


No comments:

Post a Comment