September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cute Odds and Ends!

A phone Photo 'dump'! 
 
 
Chelsea received a cute dance outfit from Santa this year.  She insisted on wearing it the very next week to dance!

 
Chelsea running around in her new outfit during dance class!

 
Mina has had two knee surgeries and has a pin in her knee.  In really cold weather her knee (the pin) will freeze up and I'll have to quick run outside and carry her in.  We had a few days of pretty cold weather so I decided Mina 'needed' to wear her sweatshirt to keep her warm.  Ok, so, I pretty much used that as an excuse to torture my poochie for an entire day. BUT... she looked so darn cute!


 
I've been TRYING to eat extremely 'clean' as of late.  No animal products and no wheat.  Chelsea has been noticing that mom is eating differently than the rest of the family and asked for some of my Quinoa during lunch one day.  She preferred the Quinoa over her mac n cheese!  Be still my heart!

 
Chelsea has been pretty sick twice this year.  I couldn't resist taking this picture because she looked so sweet.  When her temp was high we'd let her sleep in our bed and we'd put a cool rag (thank you grandma Jane for the recommendation!) with a few drops of lavender (relaxing) and peppermint (fever reducer) oil.  It worked like a charm and she would even request the cool rag before naps / bed.

 
Tyler playing with the Wheel Barrow that Great Grandma and Grandpa Fisher bought him for his birthday!  What a fun gift!

 
Superman!  This is one of Tyler's most requested outfit choices.  Thank you Diana!

 
Chelsea wearing the dress that Grandma and Grandpa Fisher bought her for Christmas!

 
Chelsea helping me mix up some bath Epsom salts.  I add Peace and Calming oil to the kiddos salts and Lavender to mine.  YUM!

 
Chelsea proud of her handiwork! 

 
I couldn't resist taking this picture of mina pouting over something :)  She looks so darn cute when she flattens herself on the ground.

 
Tyler loves going to Cabelas to check out the fish tanks.  He was especially 'hooked' (yes, I know, cheesy) on the really big catfish!

 
Look mom, he is so big!
 
Another picture of Chelsea fully enjoying dance class!

 
Tyler throwing an extreme tantrum while I was trying to get him out of the Plymouth Lifetime.  I just hunkered down for a bit and took some pictures :)


 
Chelsea showing off her new Christmas outfit from Grandma and Grandpa loveland

 
Build your own pizza night!



 
Tyler has soccer every Tuesday AM.  A few weeks ago we went to Chili's for lunch afterwards and I found out that kids eat free there every Tuesday.  It is now our new tradition!



Chelsea fully enjoying Great Grandma Sandvig's home made jelly!  She licks it off her toast :)

 
Chelsea and Tyler love playing (supervised of course) with my old oil bottles.  Tyler puts every oil on himself like he's using a rollerball.  My kids are loving the oils almost as much as I do!

 
My friend Kjirsten just celebrated a birthday last week.  Her hubby planned a surprise dinner for her so Ben and I were lucky enough to get a date night out sans kids!  We went to Jax in NE and it was yummy!



 
I bought a veggie sprializer and am in love.  I've been spiralizing lots of veggies for meals.  In this picture I sliced up potatoes then made home made hash browns.  They were very tasty :)

 
I had a LONG week last week so decided a captain / coke was a nice splurge.  I added a drop of lime and, darn, it was good!  The lime oil makes the drink healthy, right? ;)

 
Tyler and I at Panera last week.  He's starting to eat with his left hand... I'm now curious if he'll end up being right or left handed!

No comments:

Post a Comment