September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Phone Pictures from Christmas!

It's been awhile since I've downloaded pictures from my phone so just came across some more Christmas gems!  Enjoy :)
 
A pre church selfie on Christmas Eve! 

 
This was Christmas Eve Morning.  Ben and I starting off the holidays right by going to Yoga Sculpt!

 
Church!  Both kiddos did pretty good!




 
Both kids really enjoyed the Childrens Sermon.  I was very impressed with Tyler for actually staying for the whole serman!


 
After the Children's Sermon was finished tyler decided that he didn't want to come back and sit with us.  He went up on the stage with Pastor Peter and did a little dance in his snoopy sweater.  He had the entire congregation laughing until I could run up and get him off of the stage!

 
Tyler started getting a little to antsy about 45 minutes into the service so I took him out to walk around.  He was REALLY upset that I wouldn't let him back in right away!


 
Chelsea with Baby Jesus

The dress Grandma Jane bought Chelsea for Christmas!


 
Walking around the MOA with Grandma and Grandpa Fisher before they had to fly back to California

 
Uncle Steve taking the kiddos sledding!

 
Ben and his snow bunnies!

 
oops, pictures are once again, out of order!  Playing card games after the kiddos went to bed!


 
Mina hanging out in her cozy chair

 
My Christmas present from Ben.  The sold out Jimmy Page by Jimmy page picture autobiography!  Needless to say, I was a happy girl! 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment