September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Chelsea with no training wheels, outdoor fun, Finding Dory and lots of videos!

Chelsea has been begging us to take the training wheels off of her bike for awhile now, but I was too nervous.  I finally purchased head to toe pads and agreed.  I had no need to be nervous because she picked it up immediately. We are so proud of our little athlete!
 




 Here are a couple videos I took of Chelsea's first time biking on two wheels!
 


Tyler has been obsessed with having frozen treats outside this spring / summer.  He would sit outside and eat freezies all day long if I let him!



 
The kiddos wanted to run outside in the rain to jump in a 'muddy puddle'




 
We were getting our carpets cleaned so I wanted to get the kiddos out of the house during the service.  I am not a big breakfast eater so haven't taken the kids out for a breakfast date before.  We headed to the Original Pankake House for a special treat and they strapped on their feedbags! 


 
Tyler and his friend Alex waiting for Finding Dory to start!

 
Amalia and Chelsea!

 
Stella and I!


 
All the kiddos ended up snuggling with Stella by the end of the movie!
 
A cute video the kiddos made for Aunt Jillian on her birthday!
 
 
A video of Chelsea showing off her mad hoola hooping skills!
 
 Chelsea playing with a bow and arrow Ben made her!

No comments:

Post a Comment