September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Mall of America and Tyler's last day of School!

The kiddos and I love heading to the Mall of America on Rainy / cold days that we have no plans.  We rarely shop and enjoy visiting all the fun 'exhibits'.  Having family memberships to Sea Life, The Children's Museum and now the Crayola Experience helps with giving us plenty of options.  The kiddos also love going to the lego area, Disney Store and we'll hit up the rides on occasion.  Who says the MOA is for shopping?!
 
During this visit we started at Sea Life.  I didn't take too many pictures but captured a few moments. 
 
I actually had a few quarters on me for once so the kiddos enjoyed this interactive ride at the end.  I'll make sure to bring quarters at every visit now because they had so much fun on this little ride!

 
I tried to get a photo of us!

 
In all our times at the mall we haven't brought the kiddos into a build a bear yet.  They have so many toys and the last thing they need is more stuffed animals!  For some reason I was feeling extra generous this day and decided a build a bear visit would be a lot of fun.  I let them pick out any animal they wanted but kept it basic.  Meaning, no sound, clothes, etc.  The kids were so happy and the experience was so fun for them!  


 
Tyler with Mikey and Chelsea with Rudy!

 
The kids were so proud of their animals!

 
Our next stop was at the Children's Museum


 
Then we moved onto the lego area

 
and finally ended up at the Disney Store!  

 
On the way out we noticed that the Crayola Experience was open.  Unfortunately none of us had the energy to go into the exhibit but we checked out the store and purchased some candy

 
Candy Time!

 
The kids are so in love with their new Build A Bear Animals and take them everywhere.  Both kiddos sleep with their animals at night still.  It's really cute to see how proud they are of stuffing their own animals!

 
Chelsea snuggling with both Rudy (her build a bear dinosaur) and La La (the dinosaur that Grandma bought her at the Science Museum)

 
Ben and I have a standing 'date night' once a week in the summer.  Our babysitter for those nights likes to take the kiddos to parks and is always outside with them.  I love receiving the random pictures she texts me of their outings!
 
 
Tyler and Chelsea at Weaver Lake Park

 
my parent's dog, Tea, was at our house and Tammy (babysitter) and Tyler decided to take the dogs on a walk!

 
Tyler has been really getting into wearing hats lately.  He begged me for this Minion hat a couple weeks ago and begged me for a Ninja Turtle hat soon after.  His collection is growing!

 
Tyler still needs naps.  I try to push him through naptime sometimes (so we aren't glued to the house between 1-3!) but it's usually not too successful.  I pushed him thru nap this day and he passed out on the couch as soon as we got home.  Chelsea loves snuggling up to him when he falls asleep.  They are so cute together!

 
Tyler's last day of ECFE was a couple weeks ago.  He was in the same class all year with the same teachers and friends.  I was really sad when it came to an end because ECFE has been so great for Tyler this year.  The teachers were amazing and I really enjoyed the other mom's company.  Hopefully we will all get together periodically now that class is done.
 
 
I took this picture of us right before his last day started.  

 
Tyler was in a very kissy mood!

 
ECFE playtime!



No comments:

Post a Comment