September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby Girl Fisher Due January 16th, 2011!

I have finally decided to start a blog. I am still very confused at how this website works and am playing around with it. I am what you would call fairly computer illiterate!  SO - I apologize if it takes me awhile to get it looking nice and user friendly - just be patient with me!

Only 3 days until Baby Girl Fisher is due!  I was going to wait until after her birth to start a blog, but I have been getting very antsy sitting here and waiting around for her to make her entrance into this world!  So instead of strictly a family / baby blog, it will start with the pregnancy :)

We found out we were pregnant in May of 2010.  We were both very, very, very happy!  Not only did we find out that we were expecting this spring, but we sold our house in Plymouth, moved to an apartment while searching for a new house and then moved into our current house in Maple Grove at the end of June.  What a busy time for us!

I have been blessed to have had a very "easy" pregnancy thus far.  Well, the first 8 months anyway!  This last month I have been getting more and more antsy, uncomfortable, experiencing heartburn, having problems sleeping and have discovered what cankles look like!  I have nicknamed myself the "Waddling Shamu"..  If I don't go into labor soon, my next doctor's appointment is Monday AM (Jan. 17th).  At this appointment my doctor will schedule a day for me to be induced.  I hope it doesn't come to that, but will do what needs to be done.  All my doctor's appointments up until this time have been very boring - which is a great thing!  That means I haven't had any problems or health concerns and the baby seems to be thriving.  The doc is guesstimating that if I give birth by the end of this week she will be approximately 8 pounds. 

Since this is my first blog I will wrap it up now and attempt to post some pictures.  I will post what I have for "baby bump" pictures. These pictures span from 20 weeks pregnant to 37 weeks.  I've gained a total of about 38 pounds so far and hopefully that will be it :)






1 comment: