September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Trisha's Due Date!

I have now entered the ten month stretch (no pun intended!) of my pregnancy.  Today is baby Fisher's due date and the start of week 40 of the pregnancy.  We were hoping to have our baby girl in our arms by this time, but have to keep reminding ourselves that not all babies enter this world earlier than expected. 

To keep my mind off of Baby Fisher's late arrival Ben actually agreed to get out of the house with me and go to the Mall of America!  Anyone who knows Ben knows that he stays far far away from the MOA.  We had a lot of fun and it was very nice to get out of the house... the past few weekends have been fairly boring for the both of us.  We walked around all the levels, browsed in a few stores and ate a very tasty late lunch at Cadillac Ranch.  It was the first time in a couple "outings" that total strangers have NOT come up to me asking questions or making comments about my pregnant belly.  It's no fun to be constantly reminded about how big you look, the fact that you look like you are about to pop and so on. 

We have a doctor appointment tomorrow and I am hoping for some guidance on what to expect this next week or if she is planning on inducing me sooner than later if needed.  We are both trying to work on our patience!

Ben took some 40 week pictures of me this morning and I have been debating on whether to post one or not.  I can not believe how much my belly can stretch and how big I look to myself.  I will put all vanity aside and post one :)  Don't say I didn't warn you!  Pictures have been updated to 40 weeks and 5 days!






2 comments:

  1. Trisha- you look fabulous! Can't wait to meet baby girl Fisher :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trisha- you look fabulous. Can't wait to meet baby girl Fisher! p.s. I have a feeling today is the day...

    ReplyDelete