September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

odds and ends

Nope, this isn't the baby is here announcement blog - sorry :(  We are now 4 days past our due date and patiently (well - as patient as we can be!) waiting for her to join us.  I had a little discussion with my tummy today and told Baby Fisher how antsy not only her parents are but our friends and family are to meet her.  I should have known that she would be stubborn - she IS my daughter! 

I had a doctor's appointment on Monday.  She is willing to induce me, but not any day soon.  There are some concerns with induction with first time moms that she is hoping nature will take it's course before induction will be necessary.  My doctor scheduled me for another appointment this Friday to conduct a non stress test to make sure that everything is "looking" good. 

I have been very uncomfortable the past couple weeks but made myself go walk the track at the health club today.  I was so active thru my second trimester that it's weird to me that walking a mile and a half today was such a struggle.  It was a struggle, but felt very good afterwards.  I am definitely looking forward to getting the go ahead (post delivery) to work out again. Who knew how much I would miss it! 

Here is a new type of "belly" shot:  I thought I would show you all what my view of my feet are!  I'm wondering if I can convince Ben to give me a pedicure tonight, hmmmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. Just finished reading your update. Your positive attitude is amazing. Thanks for attaching the 'photo from your vantage point'... very clever. I am so excited to see you and our granddaughter...any day now!
    ~Jane

    ReplyDelete