September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 months!

Today is Chelsea's 2 month birthday!  The little beauty is taking a nap on her bouncy seat at this very moment so I do not want to wake her to take her 2 month pictures.  I will take the pictures later today or tomorrow and post on Friday.  Friday is her 2 month well check visit at the doctor.  We are trying out a new pediatrician and are very excited about this clinic.  Friday is a big day for chelsea because she will be having several vaccinations.  I am NOT looking forward to the vaccinations and it will probably "hurt" me more than it will hurt her!  I AM looking forward to seeing how much she weighs now and how long she is.  I'm guessing 11.5 pounds and 22 inches?????

Last Saturday my parents came to spend the night and watch Chelsea for us.  Ben and I needed a night out just the two of us. This was the first time we have left her overnight.  We stayed in the Westin Galleria Hotel and it was absolutely beautiful.  The room was gigantic and the hotel was very nice.  We sat in the hot tub, walked the Galleria Mall, played some cards, went out to dinner and were fast asleep by 10:30.  The night went by way too fast and we are so appreciative of my parents to have given us the opportunity to have a date night. 

Monday was my niece Ariyanna's 2nd birthday.  I drove to Alexandria to hang out with my family and to help celebrate.  It was really nice to see everyone and to be able to be there for her big day.  The family went swimming at the Arrowwood water park and we had pizza and cake.  All 3 of my nieces looked like they had such an amazing time -- it was wonderful to see all the smiles on their faces.  Since Chelsea has pretty dry skin as is, I didn't want to bring her into the pool yet so I stayed on the "sidelines" to take pictures and tend to Chelsea.  I did change her into her swimsuit (thank you Cris!) and Jillian held her above the water.  My mom offered to have Chelsea sleep in her room Monday night so I could get a full night of sleep.  I slept from 10:00PM until 7Am!!! Ben, back in Maple Grove, was also able to sleep well since Chelsea and I were in Alexandria.  two out of three nights of wonderful sleep!  I could get used to that :-)

Chelsea and I drove back to the city Tuesday mid morning.  I subbed on a woman's volleyball team last night and Ben came to watch with Chelsea.  it was fun having a little cheering section.  I felt really good playing, did pretty well last night and had so much fun.  I really have missed playing indoor volleyball.  I am playing on a woman's outdoor team (at mama g's) this spring / summer starting in April.  Hopefully the weather warms up a tad before then!

Pictures Time :-)
Ben and Chelsea on her playmat


Alayna, Ari & Chelsea

Alyssa & Chelsea

 Jillian & Chelsea

Joel & Chelsea

A family trip down the waterslide!

Chelsea & I

Grandpa and Ari

Grandma & Chelsea

Jillian & Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment