September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

deep breaths....

Today is my first ever close to anxiety attack over Chelsea's health and wellbeing.  Her rash is getting worse and her stomach upset seems to be getting worse as well.  I have a call in to our clinic's nurseline to ask them about formulas and what we should do.  Of course i'm antsy antsy antsy waiting to hear back from them.  As soon as I do I will be running to the store to purchase whatever they recommend!  my heart just breaks thinking that she could be very uncomfortable at this moment and can't communicate with me what is wrong.  I feel so helpless at this very moment.  I took some pictures this morning of her poor irritated face :( 




No comments:

Post a Comment