September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Cheerios :-)

I finally took a deep breath, put Chelsea in her high chair and fed her some cheerios!  I am such a nervous nelly when it comes to worrying about Chelsea choking on solid foods.  The only "solids" I have fed her up until this point have been puffs and prepared baby food.  DayCare fed her some Cheerios last Wednesday, took pictures, and reassured me that she did wonderfully with them.  No signs of choking.  They are right, she eats them like an old pro :)  The first two pictures are pictures of pictures (follow that?!) that daycare sent home with her last Wednesday.  The rest are of her eating Cheerios for me today.  I started her off with one and then realized that she would be fine if I put a bunch on her tray for her. 

Any suggestions on what the next "safe" actual food items I should feed to her? 

She's also drinking water out of her level one sippy cup by herself (for atleast a month now) so I bought two princess sippy cups at Target for her today.  They are labeled for 9 month old babies and older, but I think Chelsea will be just fine.  We will test them out tomorrow.  Our baby girl is growing up way too fast :(











No comments:

Post a Comment