September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Video's and pictures!

I apologize to those of you who check this blog often for Chelsea updates!  I have been without my computer for two weeks and have not been able to update the blog.  I will be posting more often from now on.

Chelsea is now 7  months and 1 week old.  She is pulling herself up on anything she can get her paws on.  Right now she tends to gravitate to her walker and to the couch.  She's also crawling around the house non stop so it takes a lot longer for me to finish "chores" around the house now that she is so mobile.

 Right now I am trying to pay attention to the Viking's Game, trying to reign in Chelsea from playing with all the cords under my desk (note to self:  baby proof, baby proof, baby proof!) and type this at the same time.  I will cut the words short and post the good stuff.  Two videos and a couple of pictures.  ENJOY!!

First short video.  Chelsea singing in the bathtub - I may be biased, but she's pretty darn cute ;)  She gets more and more vocal as the video goes on.  She loves bathtime :) 

 
Second short video.  Chelsea pulling herself up on her walker.  She is such a strong little girl!  She can also pull herself up on our leather couches and in her crib!
 
 
 A couple random pictures!
 




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment