September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Yummy!

Tonight I made oven fried chicken, grilled zucchini & squash and stuffing for dinner for Ben and I.  I couldn't finish my meal so decided to put some of the leftover chicken and stuffing in the magic bullet with a little water to puree it into "baby food."  This is the first time I've pureed our dinner and given some to Chelsea.  She LOVED IT!!  We are going to make an effort to do this for her a few times a week to help enhance her flavor pallet.  I'm not sure why we haven't done this sooner. 



Below are a couple pictures of how I found Chelsea during one random nap this past week.  I can't believe how flexible babies are!




And now two more pictures because I just can't seem to stop taking pictures of the most beautiful baby in the world! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment