September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chelsea's Boyfriends!

My friend, Diana, has twin boys just a tad bit younger than Chelsea.  They were in the same ECFE class last session, are in the same Library reading session, we are in the same MOM's group and have had a couple play dates now.  They all seem to get a long wonderfully!  It's so much fun to get them together and just see what they do!  I took some pictures of our last play date.  We were at my house and fed the kiddos some Mac N Cheese and cupcakes before letting them loose in a roomful of toys :-)

Yum Yum cupcakes!






Mommy, I don't like dogs :(





If one babe wanted to play with a toy, the other two felt the need play with the same toy as well!













Chelsea discovered her belly button on this day.  She now shows it to me when I ask her.


No comments:

Post a Comment