September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Laundry baskets are so much fun!

Chelsea LOVES to help me with the laundry!  When I ask her if she wants to help me with the laundry, she will immediately run to the laundry room :)  She loves watching the clothes spin (front loaders), closing the doors of the machines and taking socks from the washer and put them in the drier.  When I bring the clean clothes out to fold, she immediately starts taking the clothes OUT of the basket (not very helpful) and loves to push the basket all over the house.  If I give her a laundry basket she'll push it all over the house until I take it away from her.

The other day I caught her stuck UNDER the laundry basket.  At first she just sat there and then proceeded to 'freak out' a bit and start crying.  I was going to 'save her' by taking the basket off of her, but instead took out the camera and decided she needed to figure out a way to get herself out of the basket on her own.  It only took her about a minute or two and she did it!







No comments:

Post a Comment