September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Waterpark and Grandma's house!

We were in Alexandria this past weekend to celebrate my neice Alayna's birthday and Easter.  Ben went to the cabin (on Lake Mina) Thursday and Friday evenings.  He brought the dogs with him and Chelsea an I hung out at home.  Chelsea and I drove up Saturday AM and met Ben at my parent's house. 

On Saturday we went over to my brother's house to celebrate Alayna's birthday with yummy food, cake and presents!  Like always, Chelsea had a blast playing with her cousins!  We then went to the Arrowwood Water Park at 4pm.  I really liked the water park because there was an entire pool dedicated to kiddos Chelsea's size.  We had a lot of fun, but had to head back to my parents house around 6 when Chelsea was obviously exhausted. 

There are two video's posted of Ben and I taking Chelsea down the slide.  She ABSOLUTELY loved it!  She giggled the entire way down every time!  The video of me with her was the first time I went down the slide.  I think I had a look of shock on my face because I wasn't expecting the slide to be so fast for how 'short' it was!

Video of Ben taking Chelsea down the slide
http://youtu.be/qOtt6IXD_O8

Video of me taking Chelsea down the slide
http://youtu.be/ssO6uGY1Rms


Helping Grandma Dust!




Hanging out in Ari's room!



Happy Birthday Alayna!




Yum Yum Ice Cream Cake!


Jackpot!  Tissue paper from Alayna's presents!



At the water park!







Someone is getting sleepy!




Wrapped up snug!



Refueled with a spaghetti dinner!


Did any of the sauce make it in her mouth???

No comments:

Post a Comment