September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My new love!

I received the most amazing 'gift' ever two weeks ago... A NEW car!  No, make that a truck! :-)  Momma has gotten herself the most beautiful 'grocery getter' out there... A black 2011 LTZ suburban!  I feel so lucky to have the vehicle that I actually want!  After months of car shopping (checking out every car on the road while driving and going to some dealerships) I now own the vehicle of my dreams.  It's VERY difficult to find a one year old black low mileage fully loaded LTZ so when we stumbled upon it we had to snatch it up.  Check out Car Soup... they just aren't out there! Can you tell I'm head over heals in love?????

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!









The only small thing I don't love is parking.  I AM getting better at it with lots of practice!  I'm finding out that it's best to back into spots so I can easily get out.  Below are lots of pictures taken with my phone during my first adventures with her :)

Practicing backing in at subway!


I came out of Cub to find she had a friend! maybe I should start taking up two parking spots like this person?!


Chelsea loving the smooth ride!



Parked WAAAY in the back in the Target parking lot... my fitbit is recording lots of steps as of late!


I was worried about the small parking lot at daycare but sticking close to the buses worked well :)

Parked way in the back at the health club.  Got my workout in BEFORE walking thru the door of Lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment