September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, April 5, 2013

My little athlete!

Not only is Chelsea a Mermaid Princess, she is also one heck of a little athlete!  Her determination, strength and coordination are amazing (in mama's eyes of course!).  She shows her athletic prowess on a daily basis at home, but she is also taking soccer lessons on Tuesday mornings. 

I signed her up for a few reasons.  I wanted to have a mama / Chelsea activity lined up on a weekly basis, I wanted her to have an outlet for some of her energy and I wanted her to get used to following direction from a coach. When she hits 3 years old we'll start signing her up for lots of activities and I wanted her to get used to an organized sport.  Mama was big into sports growing up and I hope that Chelsea finds a passion in sports as well.  Only time will tell!

Chelsea was pretty shy the first two weeks.  She wasn't the best at following coach's instructions and decided which activities she would actually take part in.  She'd definitely let me know if she didn't want to do something.  The past two weeks she has been so great!  Chelsea runs around squealing, laughing and participates in all activities.  I'm so proud of her and love her positive energy while doing something new.

Its tough to take pictures at soccer because I want to be fully engaged with her so I have taken a couple a week for a few weeks now. they aren't the best, but you'll get an idea of what it's like.  I'll post them below. Enjoy!

Pictures at home before her second week of soccer!  First time wearing her jersey!






 
The indoor soccer field (Chelsea's first week)


 



 The kiddos get to stack cones on top of the soccer ball and then get to kick the ball out which makes the stack tumble over.  This is a favorite game!


 




 
All the kids LOVE cleaning up!  they will all run to the coach and bring them the cones.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment