September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, April 5, 2013

odds and ends :)

As I type this I am sitting in seat 14c in route to Laguna Beach for my friend Bernsy's wedding!  How wonderful it is to have a few uninterrupted hours to take out my computer and take care of some odds and ends.  Finding time to sit down and organize, back up and order pictures is tough at home so I am so thankful for this time.  I am also hoping to putz through my ITunes and get some playlists organized as well.  Oh the luxury of Trisha time without a house nagging at me to be cleaned, dinner begging to be prepared and kiddos pulling me in two different directions.  Another bonus... I'm sitting in an aisle seat and the middle seat is empty.  JACKPOT!
 
 
Here are a few cute pictures of the kiddos that Shanna took when Jon and Shanna watched Chelsea and Tyler for a few hours for us. 
 





 
I couldn't resist taking more feeding pictures of tyler.  I forget how fun it is when they are 'learning' how to use a spoon and how their cute little faces get covered in food!


 
Tyler got to sample some sweet potatoes this week.  I give him a couple spoonfuls of sweet potatoes and a little bit of rice cereal at a time.  If it were up to him he'd eat way more than I offer him but, at this age, I worry about his belly too much to give him a full solid food meal. 

 
Bundled the kiddos up for a walk on Thursday.  We are getting SO CLOSE to wonderful walking temps.  Pretty soon (HOPEFULLY!) I'll be able to skip the jacket, hats and blanket!

 
AND another feeding picture!  This time he wanted to eat so fast that I could hardly keep up with feeding him!  Hence the reason for the very messy face and rice cereal up the nose :)


Chelsea used to be scared of the car wash but now she loves it.  She points and the bubbles, squeals in enjoyment and exclaims "I did it" upon leaving the car wash.  Not sure what she is saying she did, but she is very happy at the fact that she 'did it' !



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment