September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pump it Up!

Ben's mom, Steve, Ben and I took the kiddos to Pump it up in Plymouth last Thursday AM. I was so blessed to have had Ben, Steve and Jane with me since there is no way I could bring both kiddos on my own. It was a special treat for all of us!
 
This was the first time that we've been to Pump it up so I wasn't sure what to expect.  Chelsea had a WONDERFUL time!  It is such a fun place for an active toddler.  I know I always talk about her energy, motor skills and fearlessness, but man, this kid keeps on amazing me!  She is mommy's little princess tomboy :)
 
 
Here is a video of Chelsea going down the big slide!  I couldn't believe that she loved it as much as she did and wasn't scared!!
 
 
Another video of the slide!
 
 
 
mommy and Chelsea in the bounce house!


 
Chelsea going through the obstacle course

 
Steve giving her a hand!




I didn't think there was any way that she could get up this big wall on her own, but let her try.  She ALMOST made it to the top!  She would have, but a bigger kid came up and crawled over her and knocked her back down... TWICE!  Needless to say, she didn't want to try any more after that.  


 
AMAZING!  What a smart little cookie

 
Almost to the top!  About five seconds later the kid came and ran over her...


 
Going up the steps to the big slide!



 
Tyler was such a good boy.  he slept the entire time!  Amazing since it is so loud in there.





that was fun!

 
Ben's turn!





 
Shooting basketballs in the bounce house!





 
Ben also enjoyed the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment