September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Chelsea's first visit to the dentist!

When we visited Grandma and Grandpa Fisher in California a couple months ago Chelsea loved being read a book about the dentist.  Ever since then, she has been asking me to go to the dentist!  SO... I made her an appointment :)  It was a good excuse for me to take a Chelsea / Mommy day.  I sent Tyler to Daycare and kept Chelsea home with me.  She was so excited to be starting out the day visiting the dentist!
 
Once she got in the exam room she wasn't as excited.  She was pretty shy, but behaved very well.  Our dentist said she has great looking teeth, can tell we are brushing them and was very impressed at how well she behaved.  I was a little nervous that she wouldn't want to go back, but told me on the way home that she wanted to say "ahhh" again!  I think she really enjoyed the stickers, toothbrushes and toys she was given and wants to go back for more.
 
Chelsea spreading out on the dentist's chair! 

 
There was a cartoon playing to help put Chelsea at ease



 
Chelsea was a little more trusting of the dentist once I sat with her. 

 



Chelsea got to pick out a toy after her appointment!


1 comment: