September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

FRIENDS!!

Whenever Chelsea sees another toddler about her size, she immediately shouts FRIENDS!!! It's so cute how easily it is for toddlers to make friends :)  She is my little social butterfly! 

Since she loves playing with other kiddos so much I decided to send out a last minute playdate request to some of my friends in Maple Grove.  It was going to be a beautiful day and it would be so fun for Chelsea to have friends to play with in the backyard.  Amazingly a bunch of other mom's were free as well and brought their kiddos over!  It seemed as if everyone had a great time and I'm hoping to do it again soon!

 
Calm Before the storm

 




 
Some random munchies I threw together to hopefully keep the kiddos happy!


 
Chelsea and Tyler waiting for their friends to show up!

 
Friends!





 
Who knew a Dora sprinkler attachment would be such a hit?!



 
The youngest playdate participant... 5 weeks old!


 
So much joy in the back yard! I love it!









 
Snack time!

 
Tyler was getting a little warm so I put him inside to play


 
He has a friend! :)


 
Chelsea's boyfriends playing foosball :)



No comments:

Post a Comment