September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

phone pictures!

Usually I try and organize my random phone pictures in with the 'appropriate' blogs but I'm honestly short on time and feeling a tad overwhelmed as of late. Organizing the pictures within my blogs is going to have to sit on the back burner for a bit.

SO - I am going to post the pictures off my phone in this blog and you will most likely see some more blogs in the near future (with pictures from the camera) that will show some similar images. 

ENJOY!


Chelsea playing in the backyard enjoying the sun!

 
Tyler enjoying the sun!

 
Soaking up some vitamin D

 
My dogs have been a little difficult lately.  One thing they've been doing is sneaking through our fence!  This doesn't seem like a big deal... BUT - we have spent A LOT of money and time trying to prevent this from happening.  We have mesh all over AND duck tape (in parts) over our fence so they can't get through.  They have figured out how to raise the bottom of the mesh and still squeeze out.  Once they run ... I HAVE to go get them.  It doesn't matter if I am in PJ's, have a toddler napping and a baby screaming for milk.  I need to load them up in the stroller and chase after the dogs.  I don't want the dogs to harass anyone, chase other dogs, get lost, get hit by a car, etc. 
 
 
These pictures are documenting me getting them back after one of these escapes.  I had to load up the kids and run down the path to get them.  Thank God they didn't go far (this time) and came back to me when I offered them treats.
 
Dogs running back to me on the path


 
Here they are!

 
Thank Goodness no other dogs, cars or people came by at this time to distract them.

 
running up to the front door.

 
Let us in!  we are thirsty!  OH.... and see that Ghetto note taped to my front window?  That is saying "please don't knock or ring door bell.  Dogs will wake up sleeping children"  

 
Ben and I play volleyball every Wednesday together and have a sitter who comes to watch the kiddos.  We had a late game one Wednesday and decided to have our sitter come a little early so we could go play tennis together beforehand.  We haven't gotten a chance to play tennis for years, so this was a lot of fun!


We've been offering Tyler puffs for the past week.  He likes the taste of them, but isn't very good at getting them in his mouth quite yet!


 
Cabin baby!  we went to visit Uncle Steve at Lake Mina last weekend.  More blogs will follow with pictures from our camera.



 
Chelsea, Ben and Steve throwing rocks!



 
My friend, Josie (who lives in Denver) came into town this past Monday.  It was great to see her!

 
We take daily morning walks after breakfast.  The kids love it!

 
I had to take the dogs to the vet today for some vaccinations.  It took forever for the vet to get to us so I started taking pictures :)

 
More outdoor play time!

No comments:

Post a Comment