September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Bumps and Braids!

Another phone 'photo dump'! 
 
Tyler fell over and hit his head on the edge of our bathroom door last Friday :(  The poor little guy had a huge egg and cut on his head immediately after.  Amazingly, it did NOT bleed a lot and I am VERY thankful for that. 
 
Here he is about 30 minutes after his fall. 

 
OUCH!

 
My mom's club offered a hair braiding event at a kids hair salon in Maple Grove.  We went to the salon and one of the stylists demonstrated how to do several different types of braids on the girls.  Chelsea was proud of her first French braid!  Now.... time for me to figure out how to replicate this!



 
I used to take Chelsea to Wendy's every Wednesday after daycare for dinner while I was pregnant with Tyler.  It was our 'splurge' meal and a great bonding time for mama and daughter.  I haven't brought her to a fast food dinner for a long time so we stopped at Wendy's after the hair braiding event for lunch.  Yummy!
 

 
I ordered us a cheeseburger, a hamburger, 4 piece chicken nuggets and fries. The kids were very happy!  Tyler inhaled most of the cheeseburger (he avoided the bun) before Chelsea got to it!


 
num num num



 
Chelsea was very pleased with her lunch

 
More food!  I took a mommy / daughter day this past Wednesday and sent Tyler to Daycare.  Chelsea had dance class and then we went to Byerlys.  I had to order Tyler's bday cake so we decided to stay for lunch.  Chelsea wanted a cheesy hamburger mac n cheese casserole with fruit. 
 


 
oops, pictures loaded out of order again!  Tyler enjoys putting things in containers.  It doesn't matter what I give him, he'll keep transferring the items in and out of the container.  Anything to keep him entertained!



 
Back to our Byerly's lunch.  

 
I bought a hummus wrap for lunch and Chelsea wanted to try it.  I handed her a chunk of it and she, amazingly, gobbled it up!  I'm so happy that she liked the raw veggie wrap and am going to try and make wraps like this for her at home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment