September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, November 15, 2013

The first snow of the year and my little Dancing Queen!

We went to my niece's hockey game a few weeks back so we had to try Tyler's cold weather outfit on him that I purchased at once upon a child to make sure it fit and he liked it. Amazingly he loved it and looked so darn cute walking around it the fleece one piece.  We let him toddle around the house for a bit just so we could watch the cuteness for a tiny bit longer :)
 
My cutie pie!


 
I'm not so sure about this hood mom!

Happy Camper!
 
 
It snowed about two inches a week or so ago.  This was the first snow of the year.  I'm swearing under my breath about it as Chelsea was super excited about it.  She was squealing "It's snowing out, It's snowing out, I want to shovel!!!!"  At least one of us likes the snow.

 
Tyler checking it out what all the fuss was about

 
Chelsea trying to climb through the window to get to the snow

 
We signed Chelsea up for dance classes.  She goes once a week and even has a recital in May!  She has only been to two classes but, by far, it is her favorite activity.  After class is over she comes running out of the room with squeals of delight and a huge smile on her face.  I am so thankful that I can stay home with my kiddos and experience these joys with them.
 
 
I took some pictures before Chelsea's first dance lesson
 
 
My baby girl loves wearing tutu's!


This is what she does when I ask her to pose as a ballerina!



 

 
Class is 45 minutes long and the parents do NOT go into class with the kiddos.  Instead, we sit in a waiting area  right outside the studio and get a little adult interaction (yes, adult interaction is such a treat when you are a stay at home mom!)  Most of the other mom's have baby boys as well so it's not 100% relaxing, but still nice. 
 
We got there a few minutes early for Chelsea's first class. The instructor let Tyler run around in the studio for a bit.  He had a blast!



 
Chelsea hanging out with her friend charlotte!

 
Chelsea is ready for dance!

 
My girly girl constantly wants to play dress up.  Here she is on a regular old afternoon dressed like a princess.  She says she is Cinderella here!


 
Chelsea uses a Victoria's secret bag as her purse around the house.  Whatever works!

 
Pictures before her second dance class.  You can tell that she is much more excited this time around since she knows what going to dance class actually means.  Lots of fun!

 
this leotard doesn't require a tutu since there is a thin skirt attached.  This made no sense to Chelsea and she still demanded a tutu :)

 
Her new ballerina pose!


 
She's literally jumping for joy!


 
More ballerina poses!



 
Cheese!


 
Silly face time!


No comments:

Post a Comment