September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Phone Photos!

Lots of fun photos for you to look at!
 
 
The Birthday Cake Chelsea got me!  She loves birthday cake :)

 
Chelsea is at the helpful age.  She regularly wants to help me clean.  I let her "help" clean the floors :)

 
I brought the kids out to Noodles for lunch one day after going to the health club.  Noodles and Co.  is one of our favorite places for lunch!
 
Chelsea loving her buttered noodles with meatballs!

 
I let Tyler walk a bit at the health club.  He had so much fun and went all over the place.  He even walked into two open offices before I had the chance to stop him.  Both workers thought he was really cute and a welcome interruption :)




 
Tyler loves playing with foam noodles.  It's so cute watching him walk around with a noodle twice his size!




 
Tyler's favorite food... bananas!  He'll eat an entire banana at a sitting twice a day.  

 
My kiddos walking together in the Maple Grove Health Club!



 
I can't get over how darn cute they are together!

 
Riding in a cart at Cub.  The kiddos love the free cookies!



 
Num Num Num!

 
Chelsea and Tyler snuggling together :)


 
Playing at the Whole Foods Kid area

 
Tyler isn't quite tall enough to see over the table!


 
I see you!



 
Playing kitchen together... just like at home!


 
We went to my niece Alyssa's hockey game this past Saturday in Buffalo. Tyler was nice a cozy!

 
Cousins!

 
Tyler looks so small running around!



No comments:

Post a Comment