September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

catching up!

I have LOTS of phone pictures to turn into blogs so here is my start to catching up!

 
I took the kids on a routine run to Cub about a month ago and all the double seat carts were in use.  Unfortunately Chelsea ran directly over to the "shopper in training" carts and grabbed one.  Of course Tyler followed her and had to push one as well.  There was no getting around this so I took some deep breaths and was thankful that I had a very short shopping list!

 
They are pretty cute!

 
 
Tyler likes to imitate whatever Chelsea and I do.  He kept grabbing things off the shelf to put into his own cart.  





 
I had a 31 party over Mother's Day weekend and my consultant is also a friend. After the party was done that Saturday afternoon Cris's husband drove over with the kiddos and Chelsea (obviously) had a very fun time with Kira!

 
Doesn't Chad look like he knows how to play guitar?! :) The kiddos enjoyed it!

 
Flowers that Chelsea picked out for Grandma Loveland for Mothers day!

 
Bookmarks one of our babysitters (more like a third grandma the kiddos love her so much!) sent to me for mothers day.  She took the pictures one night while babysitting and made these for me.  So sweet.

 
Flowers Ben had sent to me for Mother's Day.  It was an absolutely beautiful bouquet!

No comments:

Post a Comment