September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Katie's Wedding and my fun visit to Colorado!

My friend Katie got married a few weeks ago.  Ben and I escaped for the night to attend sans kiddos! It was a beautiful wedding and we had a wonderful time.
 
I also was able to visit a WONDERFUL friend of mine in Colorado for a couple days a week ago.  I really enjoyed my visit with Josie (and family) and can't wait to go back.  The weekend flew by way too quickly. 
 
Ben and I taking a 'selfie' before heading out the Katie's wedding

 
I was a greeter at the reception with Rita.  It was a lot of fun plus we got the first two beers served that night :)

 
The lovely bride!


 
Josie!

 
Fun Fun Fun!

 
Colorado!  I took this picture on our way to the John Bulter Trio concert at Red Rocks.  Beautiful.

 
There is a 'tailgating' lot at Red Rocks.  And the best part is parking is Free (unlike Vikings games)!  We had so much fun!

 
Josie and I.  We see each other infrequently, but we always bond like no time has passed.

 
I'm pretty sure there isn't a more beautiful view from a porta potty line than this!

 
Mark and Josie posing in front of an old bus.  reminds me of the bus in "Into the Wild"


Our group tailgating!
 
 
Climbing up to our seats.  It was a VERY windy night!


Beautiful


 
The view of the stage from our seats before the John Butler Trio come on stage

 
Within two songs I went from not knowing the band to being a fan!

 
Two bands that Ben likes.  I had to send him a pic from the hall of fame and make him a little jealous.

 
Still browsing the hall of fame and notice Jimmy Page's name :)

  1. So fun!

 
Ben sent me this picture while I was in Denver. Chelsea kept my side of the bed warm for me the two nights I was gone :)

 
Back to Colorado...  This is Josie's son Brady.  He is such a cutie!

 Since we went to Red Rocks on Friday night we laid low on Saturday night.  Josie took me to Boulder for the day and then we came back and had a low key night of cooking dinner on the grill, hanging with the kiddos and sitting by the fire.  Aren't Brady and Teagen adorable?!


 
Here are a couple more pictures that Ben sent me while I was gone.  He invited some friends over for kiddo play dates.  



No comments:

Post a Comment