September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like summer!

As soon as us Minnesotans are ready to pack up and move somewhere more tropical, the weather shifts and it's time for Minnesota summer fun!  We have been extremely fortunate in meeting wonderful friends in Maple Grove.  I don't know what I would do without my stay at home mom friends (with really awesome husbands that Ben likes!) and I'm really looking forward to a full summer of hanging with them! 
 
We spent a couple days at my friend Shawna's pool a couple weeks ago.  So much fun!

 
Tyler is still a little hesitant in swimming pools, but he enjoys wading in a bit.




slushie time!

 
ahhhh.....


 
Shawna has the sweetest Ragdoll kitty.  Tyler loves it!  he kept saying "dog, dog, dog"  Close enough :)
 
 
At home getting ready for nap time.  Tyler loves standing like this and I think it's the cutest thing ever.  I'm so glad I finally got a chance to take a picture of it :)


I'm also very excited to go on more outings with my great friend Andi this summer!  Her kiddos are VERY close in age to mine and she is now pregnant with her third!
 
 
I went to a park (the name evades me now) close to her house a few weeks back and we let the kids run wild. they had so much fun!



 
Wait for me girls!




 
The park also had an indoor play area for the kids to cool down in.  The entire morning didn't cost us any $$ and is a pure gem.


We went to Chipolte for lunch afterwards and it was a sudo success.  Tyler isn't the best at going out to eat, but he at least let me finish my meal before I had to put him into a football hold and take him out of the restaurant :)


We finally purchased water table for the kids and it was well worth the money!   I can already tell it will provide hours and hours of entertainment!

 
I finally finished planting our annuals this year and am very excited about how wonderful they will look in a month!

 



 


 
Chelsea loves berries and wanted to help me plant some so we planted a pot of strawberries.  It's blooming wonderfully and one has already ripened.  Chelsea ate it up within 2 seconds :)  I'm thinking we will have to plant a proper garden next year :)

 
Tomatoes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment