September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Birthdays, skating, oils and lots of misc. fun!

I'm almost 'caught up' with blogs!  Some of the pictures in this one downloaded bigger than the rest.  I am too lazy to download them all over again so you'll just have to deal with it :)
 
 
On Tyler's actual birthday we went out to eat at Digbys in Plymouth.  Tyler LOVES burgers, fries and ketchup so we wanted to take him somewhere with great burgers!
 
We ordered Tyler an ice cream sundae at the end of the meal.  Tyler has a very limited sweet tooth so Chelsea decided that she would pick up Tyler's slack and eat the sundae for him!

 
Tyler briefly checking out his sundae and deciding he didn't want anything to do with it!

 
We had some birthday cake left over from Tyler's birthday party.  We let the kiddos have a free for all and they were very happy about it!

 
My parents purchased a train track for Tyler for his birthday. The kiddos play with it constantly!


 
Uncle Steve spend the night with us after Tyler's birthday.  We played hung out, played some darts, listened to music and ate pizza :)  

 
Grandma and Grandpa Fisher sent some presents for Tyler's birthday.  They even thought to send Chelsea a present too!





 
Tyler immediately dug into the stickers!


 
Tyler took advantage of Chelsea being at school the next day to play with her gift :)

 
I took Tyler to a store called Choo Choo Bobs in St Paul to hang out one day a few weeks ago.  Tyler was in heaven and I really enjoyed watching him play with the trains.  We will definitely be going back soon! 





 
Chelsea started skating lessons this year.  I was in figure skating for 10 years and Ben enjoys playing hockey so it's really important to us for our kiddos to learn to skate.  I took this picture before one of her lessons.  I was able to go out on the ice with her during practice time and really enjoyed getting back on skates myself!  My skates are over 20 years old!  Man.. that makes me feel ancient!

 
Chelsea was really nervous about skating right away, but ended up loving it and passing out of the first level at the end of the session!



 
Grandpa Loveland's birthday is December 3rd. The kiddos and I met my parents for a Mexican food lunch in St.Cloud on his birthday!


 
Tyler LOVES feeding people.  "Bite Grandpa, Bite!"




 
The kiddos were a little antsy towards the end of lunch

 
Tyler loves my oil diffusers.  He likes to get very close and put his nose in the mist!  I make sure that I only diffuse calming oils during the day because of this! :)


 
This is a picture I took of Tyler after he pushed a kiddo table up to the center island to get to my diffuser after I refused to lift him up to it. Tyler is a world class problem solver.... no matter how much it drives me nuts!

 
Just a random, cute picture of Chelsea passed out in the car :)

 
My little monkey!

 
Tyler loves baths!  I'll randomly give him baths before nap time because it makes him so happy.  Since he was refusing to get out I drained all the water out of the tub. He still refused to get out!


Chelsea wearing daddy's boots!


 
Selfie time!

 
Chelsea has been dressing herself for the past month and doing a darn good job of it!  She was very proud of this outfit (she dressed herself from head to toe!) and wanted me to take a picture of her!
 
Mina laying on the kiddo chair and Chelsea enjoying the dog bed....


 
Tyler likes to take pictures with my phone.  He was concentrating very hard on taking this picture

 
I've been using (and selling!) Young Living Essential oils for a few months now and am in love.  I'm planning on writing a more in depth oil blog sometime soon, but wanted to post these pics separately.  I make a bunch of lavender Epsom salts and lotions for gifts this year.  I'm not a very crafty person so was pretty proud of my creativity :)




 
Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment