September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Birthday Party!

I LOVE birthdays!  I figure, my kids get extravagant parties every year, so why shouldn't I?! :-)
 
I threw myself a birthday party (In October) at Toby Keith's Bar and Grill in St. Louis Park.  We rented out a semi - private 'barn' and invited lots of friends.  It's my third year doing this and it gets more fun each year!  We had a sitter come over and spend the night with the kids, rented a hotel room, let loose for the night and slept in a tiny bit.   For those of you with small kiddos, you know this was a very special treat for us.
 
I didn't take a ton of pictures, but will post what I have!
 
Ben and I playing a little cribbage at the hotel before the party!

 
At Toby Keith's

 
We had to start the night out with two mason jars of beer!  


 
Friends!













Until Next Year! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment