September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Outrageous Antics!

It's been awhile since I've posted a blog with lots of pictures of my crazy kids.  Tyler is what we call a "Spirited Kid" so daily life is an adventure to say the least. Enjoy!
 
Chelsea and Tyler making a Target run a tad bit difficult

 
I've started using calming essential oils on Tyler a few times per day.  He has his own roller that he puts on himself.  Needless to say, he LOVES doing it and loves his oil roller.  In this picture he was upset because he wanted to get at my oils (he knows where I keep them) but couldn't reach.  He drug Mina's dog food container over to give him a boost :)  He's a very good problem solver and doesn't give up easily!  

 
Tyler putting a little stress away on.  Sometimes grabbing a roller ball of oil is the only way to snap him out of a tantrum.  He's very gentle with the rollers. 

 
Hanging out while Chelsea is in Dance Class.  It's fun to have 45 minutes of uninterrupted time (out of the house) to just focus on Tyler. 

 
Somehow the kiddos have weaseled their way into my bath now for their nightly baths :)

 
Another typical day in the Fisher Household.  Tyler climbing the pantry shelves to get what he wants.  This was taken a couple months ago.  He still climbs a few levels up to grab the peanut butter every morning.  I barely bat an eye now because I'm so used to it. 



 
Lunch Time!

 
Another picture of Tyler hanging out in the Dance lobby!

 
Tyler grabbing the peanut butter.  He would eat peanut butter at every meal if he could!

 
Tyler smelling the roller oil again!  He must have been acting up :)

 
Chelsea passed out of her swimming level awhile back and is now in the third swimming level at Lifetime!


 
Ben and Chelsea bought me a birthday cake :)  Even tho I'm not a huge fan of sweets, a birthday doesn't feel like a birthday without a cake!

 
Typical


 
I also diffuse calming oils during the day.  Tyler loves smelling it and I'm completely OK with him doing so.  It distracts him and the more calming oils he can inhale the better off we all are!


 
Cheese!  My baby girl is growing up so fast!

 
Tyler pushed out our window screen.  Just another typical day!

 
Another one of Tyler's favorite foods.... Pizza!

 
Ok, so I didn't realize how many pictures I took of Tyler putting oils on!  It's a great distraction for him :)

 
Chelsea started Skating lessons this fall and passed out of the first level last week!  Daddy even bought her pretty pink skates :)



No comments:

Post a Comment