September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Friend and Family Summer Fun!

We hosted a BBQ in August for some friends and their kiddos.  It's so much fun to get a bunch of kiddos together and let them run wild in the backyard!  Hopefully everyone slept well that night!

I had just received my Chris Kyle shirt (I purchased it to support the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation) so I was excited to wear it!


Thank you Diana for letting us borrow your water slide!



Everyone brought a side item to share!






After everyone left, I let the kiddos eat some of the yummy (Dirt Bucket??) pudding directly off the serving spoon that Erica brought.  They couldn't get enough!



One day the next week we decided to have a picnic in our front yard during lunch time!


Tyler wants to do everything that Chelsea does.  That includes getting his toenails painted!


I'm not sure where we were in this picture but Tyler was enjoying making faces for the camera!


My little adventurer!

Snuggle time!

We rented a Minnie Mouse Cookbook from the library.  The kids were very excited to help me cook some of Minnie Mouse's favorite foods.  We made a few of the recipes and the kiddos did very well in the kitchen helping me out.  Helping me cook also made them more excited to eat the dinner.  Especially since Minnie Mouse loves the recipes.  Brilliant!



Cupcake decorating time!


Cupcake eating time!



 
 
Hanging out at one of Tyler's favorite places!  Choo Choo Bobs!






 
Tyler hanging out on the front porch after we got home from Choo Choo Bobs.  Blade Ranger to his left and Dusty Crophopper to his right!



 
We went to Olive Garden to eat lunch one day. The waitress spoiled the kiddos silly with food, food and more food!  Our table was overflowing with lots of extra goodies for the kids!

 
No, we didn't order all this :)  The waitress brought the kiddos some extra goodies!

 
Scooter time!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment