September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Playdate!

I had a small playdate at my house on Friday afternoon with some wonderful stay at home moms that I have met and become friends with in Maple Grove.  I've met so many wonderful ladies through my mom's club and library reading times.  It was so nice to have them come over to break up my otherwise stressful days at home adjusting to caring for a newborn and a toddler all day long.

 Chelsea really really enjoys these play dates as well.  I double enjoy them because they tire her out and she stays out of trouble because she isn't as bored as she would be with just hanging out with me at home :-)

My basement has been turned into a kid zone!



 
Chelsea loving that she had other kids to play in her kitchen with!



 
Tyler wasn't a very active participant :)

 
Chelsea's boyfriends Blake and Bradly


 
All the toddlers LOVED Tyler.  It's amazing how much babies seem to interest toddlers



 
Brianna giving me a helping hand with Tyler.


 
Charlotte gained control over the most prized possession... the toy phone!


No comments:

Post a Comment