September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

random pics

I think I've finally caught up with my blogs now!  you've probably noticed lots of typing errors and lower case typing in the past couple of blogs.  its because i have a sleeping newborn in my left arm and am typing only with my right hand :-)
 
Tylers first proper pant and shirt outfit.  its so easy to dress him in pj's every day



 
my love

 
out to eat as a family of 4!  chelsea refuses to sit in a high chair now.

 
mr. warm and cozy!


 
a random picture i took in the hospital of ben sleeping.  it was a nice set up for the husbands at the maple grove hospital.  most hospitals just have a reclining chair for the guys to sleep on. he still went home to sleep 2 of the 3 nights since nurses were constantly coming in and out to check on me and it was tough for him to get any sleep.

 
pictures of tyler in the baby bjorn today.  he immediately took to it and fell asleep on my chest.  hes such a snuggle bunny!


 
my festive finger nails for ben's holiday party!


 
at ben's company holiday party.  it was held at the guthrie in minneapolis



No comments:

Post a Comment