September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Chelsea is almost 2!

Chelsea doesn't turn two until this coming Wednesday but we have already started celebrating!  We had a birthday party for her this past Saturday with family, our friends and her friends!  I will post a couple blogs documenting the party next.  My parents came a day early to help me with the kids so I could prepare for her party.  I definitely couldn't have pulled off her party without my parents help. 
 
 
This is "Fish".  Fish is Chelsea's first pet.  Yes, she did name him.  It is her job to feed him every day!  Fish also made a great centerpiece on my center island for the party :-)
 
Sitting down for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Loveland on Friday night. 

 
Cute hair!

 
Eating a birthday cupcake that Grandma and Grandpa bought her!




 
Introducing Chelsea to Fish



 
Grandpa with Tyler


 
Chelsea opened two presents on Friday night.  This one is from Joel, Jillian and her cousins.


 
A princess shopping cart!  Chelsea LOVES this present!

 
A present from Grandma and Grandpa.  Ariel!!!  Chelsea is obsessed with mermaids :)






No comments:

Post a Comment