September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Friday, January 11, 2013

random pictures!

Tyler sans clothes :)  I'm really cherishing this time with him... I know he will only get bigger and he won't always be a baby.  He's already growing way too fast :(



 
Zonked out!

 
Tyler's new playmat from Grandma and Grandpa Loveland!  



 
My baby boy is already in 6 month footies!

 
Chelsea all snuggly on the couch watching her favorite movie:  The Little Mermaid!

 
I'm trying to get Tyler used to the Baby Bjorn.  It's much easier to carry him around this way when I'm trying to get things done around the house / make chelsea meals. 

 
An interesting way to suck his thumb :)

 
Momma's strong boy!

 
Chelsea cleaning the floor for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment