September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Oranges, Pina Colada's and a Pool!

There was an amazing bartender working in the restaurant for the first two days of our vacation.  She would cut up oranges for our kiddos each day and put the slices in individual cups for them! Chelsea really enjoyed seeing the bartender and was very sad when she wasn't at work the last two days of our vacation.
 
Chelsea dancing around the room with her oranges!

 
Tyler carrying his oranges to the pool!


These oranges kept him entertained for at least an hour!  THANK YOU to the wonderful bartender!  I wish I would've caught her name.


 
Tyler sharing his oranges


 
Aren't they cute?! I'm a lucky girl!



 
I may have gone a little overboard on Tyler pictures this day, but he looked so darn cute!

 
The bartender saw us outside at the pool.  The next time she came out with drinks for customers she swung over and brought us two free virgin pina colada's in kids cups!  I almost melted on the spot!  What a wonderful, thoughtful woman!

 
Yummy!

 
What oranges?!

 
It was kind of nice that Tyler didn't want to venture into the pool.  We didn't worry about him doing anything dangerous.  He just chilled on the side and was very happy doing so!


 
My loves!

 
The hotel always had free coffee, tea, fruit, trail mix, goldfish crackers and bags of popcorn to pop available.  After Tyler went to bed I would bring Chelsea down to pop a bag of popcorn. She really loved walking to the lobby with me and making the popcorn.  We'd bring it back and share with daddy :) Actually, this picture has reminded me to add popcorn to my grocery list!

No comments:

Post a Comment