September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Beach, Yummy Food and Old Naples!

The last but not least of our Florida blogs! 
 
I have to keep the words short because my baby girl is in my bed right now.  She is sick and Ben is traveling.  She went to sleep at 7 for my babysitter and when I got home from Volleyball she woke up and was inconsolable. I caved and told her she can sleep with me but she won't fall asleep until I get in there :(
 
We went to a wonderful beach the second morning we were in Florida.  We had perfect weather and the kiddos had fun.  We especially loved walking around on the beach and picking up shells :)
 
Come on daddy!  Lets go!


 
Love!

 
The hotel offered us towels, beach toys and beach chairs to borrow for the day!




 
I'm trying to entice Tyler to come close to the water!


 
Strike a pose!
 
A nice lady saw me taking pictures and offered to take a family pic for us!


 
Look at my shell mama!







 
back at the hotel.. someone is wiped out!


 
Tyler looking like an old man clutching his oranges!


 
Dinner at the Chinese restaurant attached to the hotel.  Tyler and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chinese food :)


 
tickle tickle tickle!


 
num num!

 
Cheers!



 
Ben decided that giving Tyler the serving tongs to eat with was a good idea :)

 



 
Antsy kids means it's time to go!


 
Night Night time!

 
Someone was a little goofy this night!

 
I felt loved :)


 
Chelsea and Tyler drunk on life :)
 






 
My favorite little girl!


 
Ben and I sat by the pool / in the hot tub and enjoyed some down time after the kiddos went to bed.  Our room was right next to the pool so the monitor worked!

 
The next morning we went to Old Naples.  We found a fun park for the kids to play in!










 
We also came across a really yummy ice cream shop!





Now it's time to go snuggle with my darling little girl who is anxiously waiting for mama to come to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment