September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Airplane 'fun' !

We went to visit Ben's parents (Folsom, California) from Saturday of Memorial Day weekend to the following Thursday.  Everything about the visit and weather were great! It was so nice to be vacationing in 80 degrees and sun.  We really enjoyed spending some quality time with Ben's parents and I love any time Chelsea and Tyler get to spend with their grandparents.  It's too bad the visits are so few and far in between :(
 
 Unfortunately the travels out there and back weren't quite as wonderful.  It is tough to put into words how mentally and physically taxing it is to prep and travel with both a 6 month old and 2 year old so I'll spare you those details!  The flight out wasn't as tough as the flight back so at least we arrived fairly 'sane' :)
 
I'm breaking our pictures out in several blogs and I will write more details about our trip in each blog.  Hopefully I'll get them all posted in the next day or two!
 
Pictures on the way out!  Our flight was delayed a bit so we didn't take off until about 6PM on Saturday evening. 

 
For some reason the pictures I take on my phone load funny but you'll get the idea

 
This flight is the first time Chelsea had her own seat.  For the most part she did very well.  She was obsessed with opening and closing the window!

 
I brought the boppy pillow with to help support Tyler as he slept on me during the flight.  Chelsea took my neck pillow and put it around her tummy and set dolly on it.  It's so cute how often Chelsea imitates me with Dolly while I care for Tyler.


 
This loaded out of order.  This was a picture I took right before we boarded the plane


 
Keeping baby boy entertained

 
Ben's turn to hold Tyler!


 
A 'selfie' of Ben and I.  I went a little picture crazy on this flight!




 
The one picture I took on the way home. This picture was taken right before take off on Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment