September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Loveland

Uncle Steve's cabin is on Lake Mina right outside of Alexandria.  My parents live on Lake Carlos on the other side of Alexandria and my brother lives in town. Ben's Grandparents live in Lowry which is about fifteen minutes from the cabin.  It's so nice that when we go up to the cabin we can make several stops to visit lots of family!
 
Last Saturday morning I took the kids over to my parents house for a couple of hours.  They got to see their grandparents and Ben and Steve could get some work done at the cabin.  Chelsea is such a social little girl that she loves (and thrives) visiting as many people as possible!  We also stopped by Joel and Jillian's after this visit but I did not bring in the camera :(
 
Chelsea loves this rocking horse!  She spend lots of time on it at my parents house.
 



 
Tyler hanging out in their sunroom.  Tea (their dog) is very protective over babies.  She was never far from Tyler's side.



 
My dad has lots of patience.  he can hold Tyler all day long!  It is very helpful for me :)


 
My mom coloring with Chelsea!



No comments:

Post a Comment