September 2015

September 2015
Blog for Ben, Trisha, Chelsea, Tyler & Mina!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Minnesota Summer is near!

Spring has taken it's sweet time arriving this year.  I think it's finally here!! 
 
We've finally had some great weather days and my perennials are finally blooming. We had the front landscaping redone last spring.  Since most of the plants were brand new we didn't get to fully experience the beauty.  I, also, did not plant the mulched area left for annuals. I'm LOVING the front landscaping now!  Our lilac tree looks and smells amazing, the annual pots and mulched area are planted and are on the way to filling in beautifully. 
 
 

 
Our gorgeous Lilac Tree!

 


 
The annual's I planted this year.  I can't wait until they fill in completely!

 
I have pots out back in which I'm growing basil, chives and parsley.  I love the smell of both basil and lilacs so clipped some and made my own centerpiece.  

No comments:

Post a Comment